IDHS Ltd Rebrands to Wazima Health and Updates its Platforms
Tell Us About Wazima Health
Wazima Health is an integrated healthcare mobile app & web-based platform in the UK and Africa. We provide healthcare solutions to the people of Africa and Europe. Our aim is to enhance the health and wellbeing of our users by giving them the right healthcare and offering them access to medical professionals, medical products & services in Nigeria digitally, easily and speedily.
Our mission continues to be to democratize access to accurate, timely, quality health care, medical professionals, and triage, which improves health outcomes and reduces overall costs.
The Founder/CEO Elizabeth Eweka-Adeshina explains further why and what it all means.
What Are The Changes And Why Re-Brand?
"Our legal name has not changed, however, our brand name has changed from iDHSHealthWise to Wazima, a Trademark of IDHS Ltd. Our headquarters remains in the UK with in-country offices across Africa," said Elizabeth Eweka-Adeshina the Founder/CEO of Wazima Health.
Why Are We Rebranding?
* Wazima which means 'healthy' in Swahili and 'choose us' in Bini language better reflects who we are and our corporate vision, Simplifies & focuses our health message & marks our platform updates launch.
You launched in Beta Testing at the end of 2018, what has the feedback been like?Wazima launched in the UK & Nigeria and has achieved health sector growth in Nigeria. We have acquired many thousands of users (families, individuals, corporates), registered doctors &
medical practitioners, HMO partnerships, Health sector partnerships & collated lots of feedback. Wazima incorporates some of this feedback and helps us better serve our users; for instance Nigeria and Africa users can now have an online consultation with a Doctor on Wazima for less than $1.50 and can also benefit from lots of free health modules.
What Are The Changes And How Do They Benefit Your Users?
Qualified GPs and Specialists on Wazima Health will continue to offer valuable healthcare services, suggest treatment and triage & if necessary prescribe medicines for different types of health conditions quickly & effectively through live chat & video from less than only $1.50. All users can now directly enjoy the following:
• Self-care modules for supporting those who suffer from chronic health conditions like hypertension, diabetes, cancer, & others
• Pregnancy & fertility support
• Referral to reputable and reliable specialists, pharmacists, hospitals, Gyms, diagnostic centres etc
• Health Insurance plans
• Easy payment Options – Family & friends can now directly make payments on Wazima for online doctor consultations and health insurance for their relatives in Africa.