Best Bear Viewing in Alaska with Alaskan Gamefisher
If you want to watch blemishing Alaskan brown bears then Alaskan Gamefisher is the best choice for you. They offer one of the leading bear viewing tours in Alaska with a wide range of bear viewing tours by boat and plane.
The Chinitna Bay Bear Tours with Alaskan Gamefisher is among the best Bear Viewing tours in Alaska having a commercial operator permit from the National Park Service. They offer an array of Alaska bear viewing trips that suit every traveller's needs and budget. The Chinitna Bay Bear Tours will take you to Lake Clark National Park either by a boat or by a plane. They are the only Bear Viewing charter service in Alaska that provides access to Chinitna Bay & Lake Clark National Park via boat.
Although there are many tour operators providing Alaskan bear viewing tours Chinitna Bay Bear Tours is quite different from them. It will let you experience a less crowded, and more remote wilderness wildlife tour to one of the largest national parks in the USA. They also provide boarding and lodging options. They offer accommodation that is highly comfortable for the entire family both children and adults. Alaska is also known for its many festivals and adventure activities. The Alaskan festivals are a major event for anyone because is lively because they offer complete fun for the entire family.
Top 5 reasons access to Chinitna Bay by boat is better than a plane
1) More safe, & affordable than going by plane, several plane accidents have happened on beach landings in the last few years.
2) A better view of marine life such as whales, seals, sea lions, and sea birds
3) Option to dig clams, the possibility of fishing.
4) Low clouds & visibility don't prevent us from going on our tour.
5) We can access many other areas that planes can't go,& often see bears very close to the boat walking the coastline.
Alaska Bear Viewing trips are available Mid May-early September. For more information visit https://www.alaskangamefisher.com/