War Is My Business: January 2020
Covering the current state of War Is My Business. It will cover the tasks we have accomplished and those we would like to in the next few months including: social media, publications, and monetization efforts.
This press release covers the fifth month of War Is My Business currently engaging the market. A relatively quiet month as requirements to support Army Reserves and civilian business
• IRS Form 8976 filed to the IRS in order to declare non-profit status. Just awaiting confirmation letters from the IRS.
• Reached approximately 1,200 page likes by the end of the month. January was a good month. The Eisenhower post itself produced more than 400 likes by itself.
• We published one book reviews during the month of January:
The Big Stick: The Limits of Soft Power & the Necessity of Military Force by Eliot A. Cohen - https://warismybusiness.com/
• Currently going through How Everything Became War and the Military Became Everything: Tales from the Pentagon by Rosa Brooks in preparation for a book review by the end of the month.
• Planning on developing content on civil-military theory to begin the first portions of the martial section of War Is My Business. On top of that the ethics and morals of warfare and killing for social species, like humans, and how it impacts social dynamics and psychology.
Active WIMB Sites
Author, War Is My Business
Page Updated Last on: Feb 04, 2020