National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Suggests Pill-Free Method To Manage Lower Back Pain
By: Dr. John Rosa
ROCKVILLE, MD. February 3, 2020: Owner of Accessible Beltway Clinics and opioid crises expert, Dr. John Rosa, posted a new blog on his website entitled, "A Highly Accessible Method Effective In Managing Lower Back Pain Without Opioids," in which Dr. Rosa reveals how the root of chronic lower back pain is missed by many doctors.
Referring back to the title of his blog, Dr. Rosa writes, "I am referring to chiropractic care." He continues elaborating, "Chiropractic is a drug-free approach to pain relief and pain management. The American College of Physicians (ACP) recommends the use of non-invasive, drug-free treatments such as Chiropractic care, first for chronic and acute lower back pain. Additionally, the American Chiropractic Association (ACA) encourages patients to seek conservative care, like drug-free chiropractic, before moving on to potentially addictive remedies for pain."
According to Dr. Rosa, "Lower back pain is one of the leading causes of opioid dependency. Lower back pain is also very difficult to treat because it can be hard to identify and eliminate the cause." "Thus," he adds, "many doctors prescribe pain killers to provide comfort to their patients while the actual problem remains unsolved." Dr. Rosa states, "Chiropractors, however, can actually identify the root cause of lower back pain."
Read the entire blog at http://www.drjohnrosa.com/
About Dr. John P. Rosa
Dr. Rosa is the Owner/manager of 14 health clinics in the Baltimore/Washington DC metro areas concentrating on musculoskeletal injuries of acute, subacute and chronic nature. He oversees the Integrative Medicine practice group which includes general medicine, Chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture and behavioral medicine that sees over 60,000 patient visits per year.
Leader in Chiropractic
Trustee of New York Chiropractic College for over 15 years and serving final 3-year term as Chairman of the Board.
Opioid Crisis Expert:
• White House Surrogate/Consultant
• Law Enforcement Consultant (Homeland Security, CBP, DOJ, DEA and Postal)
• State and National Consultant to Opioid Task Forces
• Corporate and professional organization consultant
• Currently forming the Opioid Abuse Prevention Institute
Integrative Medicine Specialist:
• Board service to Maryland University of Integrative Health
• Consultant on Integrative Medicine to hospital cancer center
• Reduced opioid prescriptions by 70% by integrating Chiropractic, physical therapy and behavioral medicine in primary care setting
• Expert/Speaker - educating primary care, urgent care and hospital medical staff on the Integrative Medicine approach