"Only 10% of your outcome has to do with your initial circumstances" Dr. Ayodele Cole Benson
"The Science of Personal Achievement" outlines thirteen principles that any reader can draw on when trying to change their position in life or their outcomes, whether personal or professional.
By: Halo Publishing International, Inc
After spending some time listening to the tape, Dr. Benson, an entrepreneur and preacher who describes himself as a lifelong student of "what makes people tick," realized that Hill's principles are also Biblical principles. He didn't want to keep those insights to himself.
"The Science of Personal Achievement"
Dr. Benson emphasizes the universality of principles such as maintaining a positive attitude and definiteness of purpose with applied faith, going the extra mile, and practicing self-discipline. He sees his book as a toolkit: Not every principle needs to be employed by every reader to achieve outstanding success but he believes that any reader, anywhere in the world, and especially any young reader, can take away lessons that will change their approach to life and work. The author himself has profited from these principles in his personal life despite coming from a challenging background in Africa.
Dr. Benson explains, "Only 10% of your outcome has to do with your initial circumstances. The other 90% comes from what you do with those circumstances."
For more information about the author, visit https://halopublishing.com. "The Science of Personal Achievement"
Press & Media Contact:
Lisa Michelle Umina, Publisher
Halo Publishing International, Inc
1100 NW Loop 410, Suite 700-176,
San Antonio, TX 78213 - USA