News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Coronavirus – CDC offered China to Help with this Outbreak
Coronavirus is a threat to humanity as we move forward. Rising concerns are only natural and for the benefit of mankind. Can we find a solution to this epidemic or will we become its next victim?
• China's death toll until now was 106 in the hope it stops there.
• There are about 4,600 cases reported until now of this virus.
• Azar has repeatedly offered to help, but China has so far not accepted the offer. The helping hand was first extended on January 6, 2020.
• It was said in Secretary Azar's press conference that only cooperation and transparency around this virus can lead to an effective response. It is about the health of mankind and everyone who resides on Planet Earth should be concerned.
• More samples from the affected people are needed to produce a permanent vaccine. It will also tell us how it is transmitted and help run tests to detect its presence in a human.
• The CDC advised not to travel to China unless it is necessary to avoid catching this virus. The course of restrictions, it seems like, is expected to increase.
• Hongkong restricted flights, closed railway, and ferry services to mainland China.
The virus spread from the region of Wuhan in the early days of December 2019. Was it from the seafood market in that area? Or, was it from something else? The origin is still unclear.
Ma Xiaowei, the head of China's National Health Commission has warned on Sunday, Jan 26, 2020, that the virus is contagious as the person's condition worsens rather quickly during the incubation period. Incubation starts from the time a person is infected to the time symptoms first appear.
The lockdown of Wuhan continues as we speak, but this could only worsen the situation for its residents. They can't leave the city or move to their surrounding cities. Roads are blocked; planes are on the ground, and public transportation is currently nonoperational in Wuhan in an effort to quarantine the region. This shutdown affects millions of residents of Hubei's province.
P3Care Solutions reports news as it is, in an unbiased manner similar to how it performs medical billing services and MIPS consulting services.
Join us: http://linkedin.com/
P3 Healthcare Solutions