Toll Brothers Colorado to participate in National Sales Event
Home buyers can get exceptional savings, personalized incentives and excellent financing options until Feb. 17.
By: Toll Brothers Colorado
"There's nothing better than a new home for the new year—and there's no better time than during the National Sales Event for buyers to make their dream home a reality at the best possible value," says Mark Bailey, Toll Brothers Colorado Division President. "Our award-winning, in-house architectural design team has developed a wide selection of floor plan layouts and options so that buyers can truly make their new home their own."
Limited-time incentives vary among communities and will comprise a package of savings created specifically for this event. Interested buyers should visit or contact their community of choice and speak with a sales consultant about event incentives and home pricing. Buyers must make a deposit by Feb. 17, 2020 to take advantage of this opportunity.
Participating communities in Colorado are:
- The Highlands at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 303-955-5031
- Toll Brothers at Inspiration (55+ Active-Adult community off Gartrell Road exit of E-470), 303-708-1856
- Kechter Farm in Fort Collins (near Trilby and Ziegler Roads), 970-221-2227
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows in Erie (near Highway 287 and Erie Parkway), 303-209-
- North Hill in Thornton (near 144th and Holly), 720-907-1922
- Vistas and The Retreat at Southshore (near the Aurora Reservoir), 720-500-0077
- The Timbers in Parker, 720-828-8825
- Candelas in Northwest Arvada (near Indiana and West 96th Avenue), 720-899-4825
- Toll Brothers at Trailside on Harmony in Timnath (near I-25 and Harmony Road), 970-372-2777
For home buyers who would like to learn more about financing their purchase at today's low rates and find out the details about the limited-time special financing deals, representatives from TBI Mortgage Company, a subsidiary of Toll Brothers, will be on hand in many communities to offer free mortgage guidance.
Toll Brothers, an award-winning FORTUNE 500 company founded in 1967, embraces an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service. Toll Brothers is currently operating in 23 states nationwide and is a publicly owned company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
For more information visit TollBrothers.com.
This is not an offering where prohibited by law.