ATEN Announces Cooperation with Bosch for New Generation of Meeting Technology
Integrated Control Solutions Enhance Meeting Technology and Reinforce Global Competitiveness for Users
By: ATEN Technology, Inc.
As we enter the era of big data and information fragmentation, enterprises will have to enhance their reaction efficiency and decision quality to cope with variable competition. Thus, a meeting that could accelerate decision-making and improve team engagement could be the key to success.
ATEN focuses on intelligent control solutions, having developed a series of control systems (https://www.aten.com/
In order to satisfy customers' needs for intelligent control of meetings, ATEN choose to cooperate with Bosch, a leader in business meeting applications. As a global leading brand, Bosch's digital discussion systems are highly praised by the industry, and the company's outstanding performance could greatly improve the efficiency and fluency of meeting communications. With the integration of Bosch's digital discussion systems – including DICENTIS, DCN and CCS1000D – ATEN can manage meeting systems through one-touch operation.
With the product integration, additional new features include:
· The activation status of all microphones on the control system interface
· Chairperson's microphone priority settings
· Turning the speaker's microphone on and off
· Indicating the status of awaiting speakers
· Other parameter settings, including microphone sensitivity
In addition, ATEN also integrates with third-party equipment. Users can:
· Track a speaker's movement with conference cameras
· Adjust AV settings according to different meeting scenarios
· Integrate and automate environmental equipment (such as lighting, air conditioning, and curtains)
With ATEN's and Bosch's existing strength and experience in the AV industry, ATEN customers using the new integrated control solutions can gradually enhance their meeting technology and reinforce global competitiveness. In the future, ATEN will continue working with Bosch to develop new business values through assisting enterprises' transformation to intelligent meeting control.
For more information about ATEN control systems, visit: https://www.aten.com/
MRB Public Relations for ATEN