The Great Return of the Carpet
A triumphant return that of the carpet, which thanks also to new technologies can say goodbye to all the problems that caused its decline. Instead, all its virtues remain intact, and that strong aesthetic impact that makes it a decidedly interesting option for those who are about to renovate their homes.
1. The great return of the carpet is undoubtedly facilitated by the availability of a wide range of manufacturing materials. These are divided into two groups: natural fibers and artificial fibers
2. The natural fiber carpet provides for the use of classic wool and the well-known bouclé thread, but also the very resistant coconut fiber, obtained by processing the exterior of the coconut shells. To these are added the sisal fiber, which is extracted from the leaves of agave, and the prestigious marsh grass.
3. Artificial carpet, on the other hand, can be produced using polyester and polypropylene, but also acetates, acrylics and viscose, in addition of course to nylon. All these fibers are optimally resistant to light without losing color over time and are very easy to clean.
The new technology
1. As we said, the advances in technology in this field have solved many problems generated by the use of carpeting on floors: the issue of hygiene, resistance over time, the availability of colors and finishes.
The "dust" issue
1. Many blame the defect of retaining dust on the carpet. This is true, as this material can retain up to 80% more dust than a traditional floor. The positive side, however, is that being retained in the fibers; the dust that circulates in the environment suspended in the air is much lower.
How to clean it
1. To clean it, simply pass the vacuum cleaner with a suitable accessory 2 times a week. The washing should instead be done once or twice a year, and should be done professionally with a washer dryer. In fact, it is important not to impregnate the carpet with too much water, especially if it is made of natural fiber. There are also dry foams, easy to use even independently.
To deodorize the Carpet Cleaners (http://jkwindowcleaningcoventry.co.uk/
Why choose it
2. The carpet is versatile: in addition to the floor, it can also be used to cover stairs. If properly cut it can also become a carpet.
3. The carpet is pleasant to the touch and offers a sensory experience.
JK Window Cleaning Coventry