Global Outsourced CX Market Report: Insights, Trends & Forecast (2019-2023)
The global outsourced CX market by service channel can be segmented into the following: voice/call center, social media, chat/web services, face-to-face/stores, SMS/mobile, e-mail and other.
By: Koncept Analytics
The global outsourced CX market by service channel can be segmented into the following: voice/call center, social media, chat/web services, face-to-face/
The global outsourced CX market by region can be segmented into the following regions: North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific and LATAM. In 2018, the market was dominated by North America, which was followed by EMEA, Asia Pacific and LATAM. The North America market is predicted to remain dominated in 2023 due to various factors like improvement in infrastructure facilities and a rise in demand for outsourced CX services from banking, retail and telecom sectors.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global outsourced customer experience (CX) market.
• The major outsourced CX regional markets (North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific & LATAM) have been analyzed, along with country coverage of the India and China.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Teleperformance, Synnex Corporation (Concentrix)
Key Target Audience:
• Outsourcer & Outsourcing Firms
• End Users (Businesses/
• Consulting Firms
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
For more Information:
(Business Development Manager)
FFCS-36, Ansal Plaza
U.P - 201010
Mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org