Four Huber Screw Presses Up For Bid in GovDeals Online Marketplace by The City of Riverside, CA
By: GovDeals, Inc
The screw presses at auction are new, unused and fully loaded. Each screw press is encased in 304L stainless steel with full submersion passivated surface treatment for superior corrosion protection. Each machine includes:
· A fully enclosed basket at 10° incline
· A 5 hp screw press drive motor and gearbox
· A wash system for external cleaning of the wedge wire screen
· A wash water connection including one (1) 2-inch brass body solenoid valve, 120V, 60Hz
· A backpressure cone, pneumatically adjustable at the upper end of the screening basket for regulating the backpressure of the dewatering process.
The manufacturer, Huber Technology, provides modern equipment for municipal and industrial water, wastewater and sludge treatment. They note that this model was designed to be more efficient than previous versions, featuring a faster start-up and shut-down process, and easily accessible areas for the filter elements.
The new model design also allows for maintenance and inspections to be completed without the removal of unnecessary larger components of the machine. Additionally, the design features a new rotating washing system that allows the dewatering process to still take place while the filter elements are being cleaned.
These screw presses would be a great addition to a city or county looking to update or alter the way they remove water from sludge.
The starting bid for the Huber screw presses is $500k and they are at auction until January 22, 2020. In order to bid on this auction interested parties must first register as a bidder on GovDeals.com/
City of Riverside, CA
Page Updated Last on: Jan 17, 2020