Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast to discuss Digital Connectivity in the PFS Industry
SMi Reports: Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast will feature three exclusive presentations dedicated to digital connectivity in the PFS industry.
By: SMi Group
The conference, which will be held in Boston on the 27th and 28th of April 2020, will explore industry challenges and the changing global market, as well as provide delegates with the opportunity to meet and network with key industry players.
An early bird saving of $300 will be applied to bookings made before January 31st – interested parties can register at www.pfsamericas.com/
A highlight for this year is that the conference will explore how digital connectivity is being used in the PFS industry, with 3 presentations dedicated to the subject:
1) Michael Song, Senior Manager, AstraZeneca, who is chairing the event, will be presenting on "Wearable and Digital Devices – A Hybrid View Between Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices," covering:
· How lessons learned from medical device can help with wearable device development
· Electronics, batteries, and IEC requirements – let's not reinvent the wheel
· Testing approach for novel / unique devices
2) Krystin Meidell, Manager, Regulatory Affairs CMC Medical Devices and Combination Products, Biogen, will be presenting on "Digital Health: The Evolving Regulatory Landscape," covering:
· Overview of recent changes in regulation and guidance
· Case Study: Connected Integrated Injector
· Case Study: Sensor/App for Inhaler
· Case Study: Dose Calculator App
3) Lin Li, Senior Consultant Engineer, Delivery Devices and Connected Solutions, Eli Lilly and Company, will be presenting on "Simulation Driven Analysis in Product Development,"
· Cloud based numerical simulation
· Scripted simulation to achieve design optimization
To find out more about the agenda and speaker line-up, visit the event website: www.pfsamericas.com/
Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast
Almac | Aptar Pharma | Credence MedSystems | Mitsubishi Gas Chemical | Owen Mumford | PHC Corporation | Polyplastics-
For all media inquiries contact Jinna Sidhu on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 / Email: email@example.com