MedTrainer Offers Specialized Content for Extended and Skilled Care Facilities
The MedTrainer all-in-one compliance management suite streamlines life safety and emergency preparedness plans
MedTrainer's compliance learning management solution (LMS) provides a variety of resources and documentation tools to avoid issues that often lead to findings by surveyors that result in deficiencies and serious consequences related to findings of "Immediate Jeopardy." MedTrainer's comprehensive solution makes it easier to mitigate risks for organizations and employees to align on CMS, OSHA and HIPAA requirements, while saving time and precious resources by consolidating training requirements and essential documentation in one platform.
The award-winning training is just one of the many benefits that MedTrainer has to offer. The online training platform allows staff to complete courses at their own pace, with useful reports that managers can use to reinforce federal and state compliance requirements. Notably, MedTrainer's LMS has developed innovative courses dedicated to CMS requirements, such as:
· Training on the CMS Final Rules for life safety and emergency preparedness requirements
· Identifying cognitive changes, including the signs of Alzheimer's and dementia, from early to late stages
· General guidelines for compliance and administering hospice and end-of-life care that ensure patients understand their rights and options
· Learning how to go beyond advanced directives into care goals, with a focus on engaging the patient in care decisions to preserve the dignity and wishes of the patient
· Preventing and identifying intentional infliction of harms
MedTrainer COO, Jorge Fernandez, said, "We're seeing a growing need in long-term and skilled care facilities to find a balance between the administrative demands of compliance and patient care. We strive to bring organizations greater efficiency in training and compliance management that ultimately results in more time and improved quality care for patients."
To learn more about MedTrainer's all-in-one compliance management suite and why it's used by 500,000 healthcare professionals, across tens of thousands of healthcare sites across the United States, visit https://medtrainer.com/