Tejjy Inc. Joins the International Code Council
The acquisition of International Code Council membership adds analyzing capabilities to Tejjy Inc.'s services, fostering innovation by streamlining time for AEC clients.
By: Tejjy Inc
ICC Membership Benefits
Sukh added that the benefits of ICC Membership encompass code advice from expert technical staff along with access to several member resources and exposure to exclusive news and articles. He said that joining the Code Council will bring brilliant testing capabilities to the company's suite of services, and will also facilitate to fulfil building safety mission and serve clients in an improved manner.
Reasons for Choosing ICC
The ICC codes are modern building safety codes that ensure safe engineering.
· A reliable source for codes– Model building codes and standards provide the highest level of safety across the globe
· Safety experts– ICC provides comprehensive safety solutions for buildings, including accreditation, codification, training, and more.
· Specialized development – AEC industry gets the support of technical professionals with the latest industry training and educational resources.
· Valuation data – ICC also provides building valuation data for its members.
Being a set of comprehensive model codes used in the United States, approximately fifty states across the USA (including the District of Columbia) and several other countries, have implemented the codes as per the jurisdiction.
Features of the International Codes
· Innovative, coordinated, effective and up-to-date
· No vested financial interests
· Established through public safety officials
· Updated after every three years
· Economically viable and practical
Usage in the AEC Market across the globe
Most of the construction professional communities in the US, around the world, are seeking the International Codes as auditors at the ICC helps to review and inspect the quality control procedures, ensuring consistent quality of products for code compliance. ICC members comprise of the following construction professionals:
· State, County, Municipality
· Architects, Engineers,
· Builders, Contractors, Manufacturers
· Other construction industry experts
Several construction companies that maintain manufacturing inspection workforces in the market are a part of the ICC members holding code council certifications. Visit https://www.tejjy.com/
Tejjy Inc. – firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:reetie@
+1 (240) 595420
+1 (240) 899-7711