Ethical Alternatives to Amazon USA - What You Should Know
And what you should know about selling on their platform today.
Third-party sellers can take advantage of Amazon's logistics operation to ship their orders. FBA items are eligible for Amazon Prime shipping and Amazon handles your customers' concerns. Amazon has dozens of warehouses all over the country, and more around the world, so your products can be in your customers' hands quickly.
But there are problems associated with selling on their platform.
1) Several years ago you, as a third-party seller, could buy products from China. You would simply slap your label (brand) on it, mark it up, and sell on Amazon for a profit. But now the manufacturer's from China are selling those same products directly to customers -- on Amazon!
2) Your payout is limited to every two weeks in most cases.
3) Amazon keeps increasing FBA fees.
4) Getting approved for "gated" products is becoming more difficult.
5) The only way that many new products will sell is by buying advertising on Amazon's PPC platform.
6) It's almost impossible to do product research on Amazon without buying several third-party software tools to be competitive with other sellers.
7) As new sellers in the same category upload their product they tend to lower the price for everyone else. Often referred to as: "the race to the bottom". No one wins and the Amazon fees kill any chance of profit.
Learning the prep system for sending items into Amazon's warehouses is detailed and isn't easy, and a lot can go wrong with damaged items, lost items, and other warehouse issues. Sellers don't always get compensated for customer returns and may not receive full compensation for items lost or damaged in the warehouse.
It's getting harder to make a decent living with physical products. There is a new evolution in digital products. They are creating small fortunes for entrepreneurs who have grown weary of the physical products grind.
Here are the 3 Keys to New Online Wealth
1- Create a following ("tribe" as Seth Godin calls it). But you can do it without becoming a social media Influencer.
2- Create the content on your platform. Today this is more important than ever before. It must be a platform that you control (that eliminates YouTube, Facebook, and yes, even Instagram.
3- Create a payment button. Make sure that you are paid directly for the content that you provide.
If you are tired of "online failure" and want to create more income than you ever thought possible PaidLetter.Com will reveal:
For more details visit: