Devart SecureBridge Now Supports Android 64-bit
Devart has recently introduced a new version of SecureBridge, a set of Delphi security components. The updated solution now supports Android 64-bit development.
The full list of new and improved features inсludes:
• Support for Android 64-bit development;
• Support for the latest Lazarus version 2.0.6;
• A new method TScSFTPClient.ReadDirectoryToList to retrieve a directory listing;
• Support for keyboard-interactive authentication in TScSSHServer;
• Improved server certificate validation in the TLS/SSL protocol on Android.
SecureBridge offers components that can be used as clients and servers for SSH, SFTP, SSL, FTPS, HTTP/HTTPS, WebSocket, and SignalR protocols to protect data flow over an untrusted network. It is also compatible with data access components to prevent data interception and theft. To learn more about the current release, please visit
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit https://www.devart.com/