Mailgaze Introduces Ways to Win Back Customers with Emails
Mailgaze's new suite of features allow marketers to accelerate their email marketing growth in no time.
According to statistics, it has shown that more than 75% of customers abandon a cart when going through online shopping, which means without purchasing. To overcome this, most of the marketers send emails to their customers regarding abandon carts, and when they receive an email, more than 10% of them complete their purchase.
So, to get a successful market presence, most of the marketers are using email marketing services to optimize the messages among customers and come up with various marketing tools. One of them is Mailgaze, as it is one of the leading automation tools that unlock the secrets of Email Marketing Campaigns.
Mailgaze makes it easy for eCommerce stores that encourage their customers by sending them automated emails to provide complete purchasing solution.
However, there are some of the ways to win back customers which includes,
• Greet up the new visitors with welcome campaigns by focusing on simple emails that offer a warm and helpful welcome to the new users. Make sure to send a welcome campaign right away upon the signup to generate more revenues.
• Re-Pitch Customers by special offers can create more engagement with them. Make sure to provide short and a clear message that supports campaigns objective.
• Blend the Email writing with Personalization, is an effective way to segment audiences. It allows asking questions to audiences like a reason for visiting the site, becoming user, or subscribing mail, etc.
• Make use of the impactful Subject Line, which is on point and short. Good email subject lines can grab more user attention, which makes a powerful impact on the success of marketing campaigns.
• Request Customers to update their Email priorities so that information can be summed up in the email with a new approach. By providing information directly to specific interests will strengthen the relationship with the subscribers, which also results in better campaign performance.
• Give Customers fear of missing out a deal by sending deadline emails of offers and discounts. Another best tactic is to provide a free shipping offer for a limited time, which will probably motivate more people to shop.
Mailgaze is an advanced Saas analytical tool that allows marketers to analyze their competitor's best promoting and marketing emails. It also tracks specific emails and keywords to create a custom list of websites to monitor. For further details, you can even visit, https://mailgaze.com/
80 4166 0003