Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Celebrate Cabuary at Marina Wine
Enjoy new premium Cabernet wines from all around the world for a limited time only
By: Marina Wine
JANUARY 6, 2020 - LONG BEACH, CA – Marina Wine is a boutique wine bar located in the Alamitos Bay Landing next to the Boathouse on the Bay restaurant. For the month of January, Marina Wine is celebrating "Cabuary", a focus on Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc wines from all around the world.
Available by the glass, bottle, or in one of two custom wine flights, Marina Wine has selected six premium Cabernet's, 4 Cabernet Sauvignon's and 2 Cabernet Franc's from California to Spain, Italy, France and Argentina for Cabuary.
Cabernet Sauvignon is the world's most popular red wine grape is a natural cross between Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon Blanc from Bordeaux, France. Cabernet Sauvignon is loved for its high concentration and age-worthiness. Marina Wine is featuring these 4 great Cabernet Sauvignons:
• Edge, Napa California – Complex dark fruits including blackberry and plumb
• Bodegas Nekeas – Navarra Spain – White chocolate, red berries, smooth subtle tannins
• Mazzoco, Sonoma California – Black and red berries, hint of vanilla and white pepper finish
• Mazzolada, Veneto, Italy – Fresh red fruit, hint of herbs with slight, subtle tannins
Cabernet Franc is the parent grape of both Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. Complex reds result, with aromas of raspberry, bramble, and bell pepper (pyrazines). Marina Wine is featuring these 2 great Cabernet Franc's:
• Marcel Martin Chinon, Les Bernieres, France – Red fruit, baking spices and a fantastic round finish
• ZaHa Mendoza, Argentina – Floral hints, dark ripe red fruit, pronounced structured tannins
Marina Wine is located at 194 N Marina Drive Ste 101 Long Beach, CA 90803 and can be found at www.MarinaWine.com or on social media @MarinaWineLB. We are open Tuesday through Thursday 4 pm-10 pm, Friday 4 pm-12midnight, Saturday 2 pm-12midnight, and Sunday 2 pm-10 pm. Marina Wine features live music, a large outdoor heated and enclosed patio, and great wines from around the world. It is locally owned and operated by Stuart Takehara, a Long Beach resident who is active in the community.
For more information:
Stuart Takehara, Marina Wine
Cheers to Cabuary!