Embracing BIM Maximizes ROI for AEC Professionals
By: Tejjy Inc
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is revolutionizing the construction workflow across the globe through its digital representation technique of producing physical and functional facets of buildings, utilities, and roads. Sukh Singh, Vice-President of Tejjy Inc stated that the digitized pipeline of 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D, and 7D BIM has improved the efficacy of the construction process, by reducing the inbuilt complexities of the conventional procedure.
Industry-wise BIM Adoption Scenario
A recent report confirms that industry-wise BIM adoption has grown from 28% to 71% by 2012, with 50% productivity gain generating a rise in increased adoption trends. As per industry report, the ratio of architect in adopting BIM has been mostly in comparison to engineer, contractor and building homeowners.
BIM Service Providers Fostering Journey into Digital BIM
Committed to meet BIM requirement of the AEC industry, BIM service providers (https://www.tejjy.com/
Facilitating the Chance of Winning Construction Projects
Adoption of appropriate category of BIM from 2D to 7D expedite the chance of winning construction projects.
• 2D/3D BIM envisions the problems with digital modeling solutions through 3D animation, rendering, visualization, and walk-through.
• 4D BIM supports the construction industry by generating a coherent environment for architects, contractors, and other project stakeholders.
• 5D BIM assists construction project stakeholders in creating real-time conceptual modeling and cost analysis.
• 6D BIM technology caters to the construction industry with sustainable and energy-efficient models to support decision making from the conception to design and construction to operation.
• 7D BIM facilitates effective facility management and maintenance.
Maximizing Return of Investment, minimizing risk and conflicts through clash detection and resolution at the pre-construction stage, the adoption of Revit BIM has channelized AEC project workflow. Construction Management and BIM companies are facilitating design visualization through virtual mock-ups, ensuring the architectural design meets the clients' expectations. BIM experts allow the ease of transporting Revit BIM to 3DS Max significantly, reducing the cost and time of production.
Future with BIM
BIM scope is extending towards making a thermal analysis of the building. Benchmarking energy use across buildings is now a necessity for AEC firms while designing structures. According to Market Research Engine Report BIM industry is determined to reach $13.2 billion by the end of 2024. Tejjy Inc. envisions to be part of his billion-dollar industry by meeting their clients' requirements with the customized solution by adopting 3D to 7D BIM. Visit https://www.tejjy.com/
Tejjy Inc, Reetie Lubana
+1 (240) 899-7711