What is the Account Recovery Process for a Suspended Apple ID?
Apple users account ID may get suspended sometimes, when it signifies that some suspicious activity is going on there.
1. Go to iforgot.apple.com website and tap "I need to reset my Apple ID password" option
2. On next page you will get recovery alternatives such as get an email or answer security question
3. Let choose "get an email" option first to receive password reset link from Apple
4. Next you have to login to your email account and find the password reset mail sent by Apple
5. Then open the email first and click on the password reset link given with the email
6. After clicking password reset link you will get transferred to password reset page
7. Here on this page you can create a new password for your suspended Apple account
8. If you are unable to receive email from Apple then you can choose "answer security questions" option
9. Then on next page enter your birth date before your security questions become visible on screen
10. Now answer your security question correctly and get transferred to password reset page
11. Create a new password for your suspended Apple account and save it
You can also contact the technical support team of Apple for further help.