Frontier Conference 2020 brings together leaders to share the latest ideas for industrial innovation
Conference in Birmingham, Alabama is expected to attract 200-plus industry leaders April 1-3, 2020
The last Frontier Conference, held in 2018, attracted innovation leaders representing 130 organizations from 20 states and five countries, spanning a total of 17 major industrial disciplines. The concept is to share ideas between industries about everything from transportation logistics, to renewable energy's impact on power generation, to leadership tips for forward-thinking industrial companies.
The conference's leaders decided to move from New Orleans to Birmingham for the third edition because of the Birmingham area's tradition as a manufacturing and industrial center and its status as one of the top hubs for industrial innovation in the South.
The industrial and energy sectors have experienced a tremendous change in the past decade, with millennials taking roles as future leaders, software disruption, and new challenges related to safety, security, and the environment. Both established companies and disruptive startups are seeking ways to take advantage of these changes and to be ready for the future, and The Frontier Conference is designed to help them determine the best way forward.
A look at the conference schedule illustrates the wide breadth of content:
Thursday, April 2
- "Industry 4.0 and Where It Will Take Us"
- "Manufacturing Innovation: How Technology Can Drive Productivity"
- "Mobility and the Automotive Landscape: Where Are We Going?"
- "Energy & Renewables: What Technologies Are Leading Power Generation and Distribution"
- "Transportation and Logistics: Technologies That Are Leading The Sector"
- "Aerospace & Defense Industry: What Technologies Are Driving Innovation?"
- "Chemicals & Biomaterials and How They Are Transforming How We Make Things"
Friday, April 3
- "Frontier Leadership Panel: How Do We Lead The Company Of The Future?"
- "Financing Industrial Innovation Fireside Chat With VCs and CVCs"
- "Automation & Drones: What Technologies Are Leading Industrial Transformation"
- "Tech Transfer and Commercialization:
For more information about The Frontier Conference, visit TheFrontier.co (http://www.thefrontier.co/
About The Frontier Conference
The Frontier Conference is a two-day conference for up-and-coming leaders in the industrial world, including top innovators, executives, investors, and entrepreneurs, to cross-pollinate and rethink the future of industrials. We bring together leaders who are on the edge of the industrial internet, thus leveraging data and designing solutions in areas such as robotics, AI, IoT, advanced materials, and other emerging technologies.
727-895-5030, ext. 101 (office)