The Best Electric Radiator 2020
What to look for in an electric radiator - The Top 3 Electric Radiators
By: Nexus Showroom
What to look for in an electric radiator
There are several different functions that you want to make sure your radiator is equipped with. For a homeowner who is interested in aesthetics, it's important to find a device that looks sleek, modern and fits into your design. You also want to make sure that the device is easy to install and easy to control, preferably using a mobile application. First of all, make sure that the device gives you the ability to control your use and is energy-saving, as this can help you maintain an irresistible condition with each use.
The Top 3 Electric Radiators
1 - Gazco Studio 2 Duplex Double Sided Balanced Flue Gas Fire - £2,452.57
• Heating efficiency: 82%
• Heat output (kW) : 7.9kW
• Choice of linings: Vermiculite and Black Reeded
• Double-sided Glass Fronted firebox
• Realistic log-effect fuel bed
• Realistic glowing ember feature
• Four additional frame colors*
• Dual styling options
2 - Esse 41 Landscape Wall Mounted Flueless Gas Fire - £706.50
it's easy to see how our 41 Landscape model would perfectly complement any contemporary living space. But timelessly classic design like this has a way of making itself at home in any surroundings, modern or more traditional – particularly when you can choose from seven colors of steel surround, in addition to the original black glass.
• Height: 860mm
• Width: 600mm
• Depth: 135mm
• Energy rated: B
• All flueless appliances require an air vent to the room, so you'll need to discuss your heating requirements with a registered gas engineer.
• The remote control is also available as an option, enabling you to adjust the flames at the touch of a button.
• Flueless gas fire technology means that our fires can be installed in a variety of positions on the wall and around the room.
• Choice of vermiculite or black fire back options
3 - Kinder Oasis Plus Hearth Mounted Gas Fire Price: - £563.00
• Dimensions: H 600mm x W 498mm x D 223mm
• Safety: Flame supervision device (FSD) oxygen depletion sensor (ODS)
• Flue type: Brick chimney or pre-fabricated flue
• Direct heat output: 4.1kW
• Control options: Remote, slide or manual control