Reduce Stress in Your Life with a Stress-Relieving Foot Massage
Your feet work hard for you every day. If you have stress in your life, getting a foot massage can help you.
By: K.WEST Skin Body Soul - Ann Arbor
* improving circulation,
* stimulating muscles,
* reducing tension, and
* sometimes even easing pain.
Just like getting a full-body massage, back, neck or shoulder massage, your feet can also benefit from a regular rubdown.
A Foot Massage is healthy!
Here is how a foot massage works:
* Start by washing your feet (or the feet of the one you're giving a massage.)
* Then soak your feet in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes. Add olive (olive oil for example) if desired. This will help clean your feet.
* Lay down or sit back and begin to relax. Your feet and legs will be supported by our massage table or by your masseuse.
* Warm up each foot by doing some basic stretches (up, down, around in circles, etc.)
* Squeeze each foot with both hands starting at the toes and working your way up above the ankles and then back down.
* Stroke each foot with your hands. Use finger to stroke the top of each foot and thumbs to stroke the bottom of each foot.
You can also get a Pedicure from KWest to nourish and refresh your soles. This includes a warming ginger foot scrub, 7 free or traditional polish, callus, nail and cuticle care, hydrating mask with warm booties and an enriching foot massage.
About K.WEST Skin Body Soul:
K.WEST Skin Body Soul is where Katie Westgate and her staff, practices holistic skin care. Believing that the way you look is a direct reflection of the way you feel, there is not a one size fits all "fix". Self-care is an ongoing commitment. Programs are personally tailored to you, drawn from the traditions of Ayurveda and Chinese Medicine, and combined with the latest aesthetic advancements to deliver results. Specialties include microcurrent, Silk Peel Dermalinfusion, and acupressure facials. https://www.kwestskinbodysoul.com/