HairMax introduces Technologically Advanced Laser 272 Hair Growth Cap with Exclusive PowerFlex Design at CES 2020
HairMax® unveils its next-generation laser hair growth cap to the world at CES 2020, Booth #44722 in Las Vegas, the global stage for innovation and technology. The new Laser 272 PowerFlex Cap is designed for comfort, flexibility, quality & unsurpassed clinical results.
The HairMax Laser 272 PowerFlex Cap has been scientifically engineered with these unique features, surpassing all other Laser Caps on the market:
• Laser 272 PowerFlex Cap incorporates 272 medical grade laser diodes, providing 1360mW output. No LEDs.
• Exclusive PowerFlex design provides maximum flexibility and unparalleled comfort, adjusting to fit different head sizes and shapes.
• The soft comfort silicone insert is uniquely fabricated to both conceal the internal circuitry and protect the laser diodes.
• The laser diodes are densely spaced and precisely aligned to deliver uniform follicle stimulation.
• Dual operating mode technology for choice of 15 or 30 min treatment.
• Rechargeable & lightweight battery for freedom of movement at home or on the go.
• Illuminated treatment timer and battery level indicator to keep track of your treatment and lets you know when it's time to recharge.
HairMax laser devices are FDA cleared to treat hair loss and stimulate hair growth. Seven clinical studies were conducted at major medical research centers in the U.S. showing an increase hair count of 129 additional new hairs per sq. inch and in 4 recent studies, an 81% increase in hair growth occurred when compared to that of the control devices.
HairMax stands alone with an unmatched 20-year tradition of high-quality manufacturing standards in an ISO 13485:2016 registered, MDSAP certified and GMP compliant facility.
"Our family of laser devices for hair growth are as varied as the individual needs of the men and women we serve. We are continually inspired to innovate new hair growth products to fit each and every hair loss concern, budget and lifestyle." said David Michaels, HairMax Founder and Managing Director.
In celebration of our new Laser 272 PowerFlex Cap CES launch, we will feature giveaways during the event. One lucky winner* will be selected to receive a HairMax laser device (LaserComb, LaserBand, and a Grand Prize Giveaway Laser 272 PowerFlex Cap). The first 25 media representatives who check in to our exhibit will receive a 3pc HairMax Bio-Active Hair Therapy Starter kit (retail value $25). *limited to press & media representatives. Names selected at random.
About HairMax - Lexington International, LLC
Based in Boca Raton, Lexington Int'l is the global leader in laser hair growth technology. Lexington laser devices are the FIRST device on the market to receive FDA clearance as a medical device to treat hair loss and stimulate hair growth. Lexington laser devices have been the subject of 7 clinical studies proving both efficacy and safety with an over 90% success rate. Today, Lexington laser devices hold 8 FDA clearances and 15 medical device licenses world-wide. Sold in over 170 countries, Lexington has helped over 1.7+ million men and women treat their hair loss and enrich their lives.
For More information on the HairMax product line visit: hairmax.com
Francesca Dubsky, Director of Marketing
(561) 314-2430 x. 124
CES Onsite Phone: 561-843-0340
Page Updated Last on: Dec 30, 2019