OYO UAE races to 310 properties in a year

Hosts 80 nationalities across its properties in six emirates
By: OYO Hotels & Homes
 
 
Spread the Word
Listed Under

Tag:
OYO

Industry:
Hotels

Location:
Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates

DUBAI, UAE - Dec. 24, 2019 - PRLog -- OYO UAE, has aggressively expanded its portfolio to a record collection of 4461 keys in 310 hotels and homes in just a year.  OYO Hotels & Homes operates within the two, three and four-star hotels space in the UAE. The company also hosted over 80 nationalities across its properties in the country since its launch in October last year. The brand aims to be the largest hotel chain in the world by 2023.

During this period, OYO UAE grew its footprint by adopting a multi-brand strategy and introduced its globally successful 'OYO Home' and 'Capital O' brands. 'OYO Home' is a home management service that delivers a hassle-free solution to second homeowners, whereas 'Capital O' brand addresses the needs of global business travellers.

"Our story has just begun, and we have a long way to go. UAE has been one of our key global success stories and we are happy to have welcomed people from across all continents in the last one year. In the first 3 quarters of 2019, Dubai welcomed 12.08 million visitors and around 56% of them chose to stay in hotels which is a very encouraging sign for us. Simultaneously, we are also gearing up our portfolio rapidly to host business and leisure travellers during the upcoming EXPO 2020," mentioned Pranav Mehta, Country Head, OYO Hotels & Homes, UAE.

OYO Hotels & Homes is South Asia's largest, world's third largest and fastest-growing chain of leased and franchised hotels, homes and living spaces and China's largest single hotel brand.

"OYO was a big surprise to us, as it was a fairly unknown brand a year ago in this part of the world. We are so glad that we went ahead and became a part of the OYO network here. I am also proud to be the first Emirati hotel owner to partner with OYO in the UAE. OYO has transformed and re-engineered our offerings to customers and helped us scale the growth trajectory both with regard to our occupancy levels and our bottom-line," said Abdulla Al Hashemi, owner of the OYO 140 Al Hashemi Hotel.

UAE residents who were on a 'staycation mode' this year, constituted a significant portion of OYO's guests and were close to 75% of the overall bookings. The other 25% belonged to countries such as India, China, Oman, Saudi Arabia, France, Russia, United States, Australia, Italy, Nigeria, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Mauritius, United Kingdom among several other nations.

Contact
Prem Ramachandran
***@whitewaterpr.com
End
Email:***@whitewaterpr.com Email Verified
Tags:OYO
Industry:Hotels
Location:Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
White Water Public Relations PRs
Trending News
Most Viewed
Top Daily News



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share