PODS® Las Vegas Offers 6 Smart Storage Tips for the Holidays
By: PODS Las Vegas
PODS Las Vegas offers useful storage tips to help store extra household items to prepare for the holidays:
• If you need extra storage this season, PODS has the answer. Use PODS containers to store furniture, boxes and extra decorations to make room for friends and family this year. Either keep the PODS container on-site for storage, or have PODS move and store the PODS container in a temperature-
• Utilize bubble wrap. For those delicate pieces, use bubble wrap as a layering tool to ensure fragile pieces don't move.
• Vacuum-storage bags are lifesavers. Preserve those precious cloths from moisture, mold, and dust by storing them in vacuum storage bags.
When it's time to put the holiday decorations away, PODS Las Vegas offers tips to store those hard to tame decorations:
• Save the headache and wrap lights before storing. To prevent lights from getting tangled in storage, grab a piece of cardboard and wrap the string of lights around it. Remember to tape the ends of the light strings to keep them secure. Use PODS moving & storage boxes to keep lights safely stored after the holidays.
• Tame the artificial tree with shrink-wrap. Use shrink-wrap to cinch up your tree to make it easier to move and store.
• Ornaments and egg cartons? Store ornaments in egg cartons that can be easily stacked in PODS moving & storage boxes.
"It is the perfect solution to safely store their items that may not be needed during or in between holidays" says Dave Allen Boyd IV, Territory Manager for PODS® Las Vegas. "After the belongings are safely packed inside, they can either store the PODS container onsite or at our PODS storage facility."