Conference BLACK SEA GRAIN-2020: Early Bird registration expires Dec 31!
UkrAgroConsult continues preparation for the 17th International Conference 'BLACK SEA GRAIN-2020' and reminds that Early Bird registration for the conference expires on ......
By: Commodity market analyst UkrAgroConsult
'Black Sea Grain' Conference is a recognized marketplace and a major annual meeting point for the top agribusiness community. It is a large communication platform, providing 2 days of exclusive agri market insights from leading industry experts, coverage of the global macroeconomic and regional trends, long term forecasts on commodities market, effective networking and face to face contacts with 700+ delegates.
Located in the heart of the Black Sea region, the conference annually brings together 700+ agribusiness professionals from more than 400 companies and 50+ countries worldwide, serving to adjust business strategies and promote international trade.
Conference participants are represented by international producers and crushers of grains and oilseeds, agri holdings, traders, banks and investment funds, shipping, brokerage, insurance, surveying, law and consulting companies.
CONFERENCE AGENDA WILL FOCUS ON THE FOLLOWING:
· Era of 2020s: global transformation and uncertainty of commodity markets
· Black Sea grains and the global new rules of 20s
· Black Sea region: key players, their competition, expansion to the target markets
· Future 'demand shapers' in agribusiness. Case Study: Sellers' and Buyers' Strategies and Answers
· Big talk on Ukraine: land market, logistics, investments. Unchanged mantra? New mantra?
· Case Study. Farmers' Margins, their evolution under new land market legislation
· South America, China, USA: what's next at the agri giants arena?
· Global financial outlook. Many uncertainties are ahead?
AMONG CONFIRMED SPEAKERS:
- Sergey Feofilov - Director General, UkrAgroConsult, Ukraine
- Pedro Dejneka - Partner, MD Commodities, Brazil
- Gunhan Ulusoy - Chairman of the Board, Ulusoy Flour Mills, Turkey
- Christopher Hyde, Weather Desk, MAXAR, USA
- Elizaveta Malyshko - Grain market expert, UkrAgroConsult, Ukraine
- Erik Nayman - Managing Partner, Capital Times, Ukraine
- Dmytro Furda – Chief trader at NIBULON, Ukraine
- Nikolay Gorbachev - President, Ukrainian Grain Association
- Dmitry Rylko - Director, Ikar, Russia
General Sponsor of the Conference - ACTAVA TRADING, Official Sponsor – Cerealcom, Exclusive Exchange Sponsor - CME Group, Sponsors - Filhet-Allard Maritime, INTL FCStone.
Tel.: +38 044 364 55 85