Survey Reveals Most Important Features When Buying Medical Uniform
UK Dentists, Vets, Beauticians & Medical Professionals Share Their Work Uniform Shopping Habits
The Kara survey received 213 responses, comprising 30% beauty industry, 27% who work in dental clinics, 15% work in veterinary surgeries and the remainder being split between cosmetic surgery and other medical staff.
Kara is developing a new range of scrubs, with the goal of appealing to as many of these different professionals with their varying needs. The survey, designed to find out what to incorporate into the new uniform range, revealed other interesting information, such as:
· The majority of professionals who wear medical uniforms are willing to pay up to £60 for an ideal work outfit.
· The average age of the female respondents surveyed is 35 years old, two thirds of whom are self-employed;
· Most vets choose active stretch fabric as the most important aspect of choosing new uniform. Vets also look for pet hair resistant fabrics, for obvious reasons.
· Dental staff tend to buy new work uniforms every 6 months, whereas medical staff buy new uniforms every month.
· Beauticians prefer uniform to be made of anti-stain fabrics, to repel mess from make-up.
READ FULL SURVEY RESULTS: http://bit.ly/