Pharma Microbiology UK Conference to discuss Environmental Monitoring
SMi Reports: The Pharmaceutical Microbiology UK conference, taking place on 20 and 21 January 2020 in London, will include a variety of innovative presentations from the environmental monitoring field.
By: SMi Group
With this in mind, the 9th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference, which will convene in London on the 20th and 21st of January 2020, will look at the latest developments in the environmental monitoring field. It will explore risk management considerations, strategies to sterility, common myths and urban legends, online microbial monitoring, commissioning a brand-new cleanroom facility case study, plus will host a workshop in environment monitoring programme design.
The conference will include a variety of presentations from the environmental monitoring field:
• "Automation for incubation and colony counting of Environmental Monitoring samples: process optimization and data integrity"
Sonia Allibardi, Market Access Manager, Copan Group and Gabriele Savoldi, Business Development Manager, Copan Group
• "Online Microbial Monitoring for Process Control of Pharmaceutical Waters"
James Cannon, Head of OEM and Markets, Mettler Toledo
• "Effective Risk Management of Microbial Contamination"
Tim Eaton, Sterile Manufacturing Specialist, AstraZeneca
• "Microbial Control Considerations for tablet Manufacture"
Sophie Drinkwater, QC Technical Officer, AstraZeneca
• "Commissioning of a Brand-New Cleanroom Facility from The Environmental Monitoring Perspective"
Maria Jose Zafra-Domene, QC Microbiologist, MeiraGTx
• "Regulatory Expectations and Supportive Guidance on Bio-Contamination Control & Monitoring in Aseptic Manufacturing of Sterile Products"
James Drinkwater, Chairman of PHSS & Head of GMP Compliance, F Ziel GmbH, PHSS
Proudly sponsored by: Associates of Cape Cod, bioMérieux, COPAN, CTL-MAT, METTLER TOLEDO, Microbiologics, Microgenetics, Reading Scientific Services Limited, Veltek Associates
For media enquiries contact Alia Malick on +44 (0)20 7827 6164 or email amalick@smi-
For delegate enquiries, call Hakam Panum on +44 (0) 207 827 6128 or email email@example.com
Pharmaceutical Microbiology UK
20th – 21st January 2020
Copthorne Tara, London, UK