Panel Discussion on 'Deep Dive Shortages: The Impact on Patient Safety'
SMi reports: An exciting panel discussion on 'deep dive shortages: the impact on patient safety' is to be held at upcoming conference, Parallel Trade, which will convene in London this February.
By: SMi Group
There is an early bird saving of £100 for bookings made before 13/12/19 at www.parallel-
The 2020 agenda will include a panel discussion on 'deep dive shortages: the impact on patient safety,' which will explore:
· Parallel trade management to ensure patient safety
· Continuing to deliver to patients in the UK
· The creation of shortages through the parallel export of medicines from states with lower costing medicines
· Would there be any way to change the market dynamic to reduce the level of shortages
· Discussing the hurdles surrounding competition law
The panel discussion will be hosted by key speakers:
· Richard Freudenberg, Secretary General, British Association of European Pharmaceutical Distributors
· Kasper Ernest, Secretary General, European Association of Euro-Pharmaceutical Companies
· Nick Kaye, Superintendent Pharmacist, Narrowcliff Pharmacy
· John Lisman, Attorney, Consultant, Trainer, Lisman Legal Life Sciences B.V.
· Elizabeth Pisani, Associate Professor, School of Health Policy and Management, Erasmus University
In addition to the panel, the conference will feature presentations from a variety of industry experts, as well as an interactive pre-conference workshop day. The workshop day will commence on 3rd February and will feature two workshops titled Parallel Trade and Brexit… Where Are We Now? and Understanding IP, Regulatory and Competition Law Issues in Pharmaceutical Parallel Trade.
The event brochure with the full conference agenda is available to download online at
For all media inquiries contact Jinna Sidhu on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 / Email: email@example.com