War Is My Business: November 2019
Covering the current state of War Is My Business. It will include the tasks we have accomplished and those we would like to in the next few months, including social media, publications, and monetization efforts.
This press release covers the third month of War Is My Business currently engaging the market. It was a short month as far a work for the site could be completed. This was partly the result of two things: 1) Army Reserve annual training, and 2) Completion of MBA requirements.
• Added a new About Page to explain more about how WIMB came to be and about the author. In case someone in the future has need of such info.
• The articles to come out over the next few months may include content related to my current unit's history: 5th Armored Brigade. In order to help develop a consolidated unit history where none existed there is a lot of research that will need to be done. I will try to bring its history as a practical example for WIMB.
• Will be seeking to set the stage to officially convert WIMB into a non-profit business. EIN and Articles need to be written but will hold off on finally submitting documents until non-profit status will be achieved after the New Year. This will avoid the hassle of 990 tax form hassle for a week or so of non-profit status.
• Looking to add a Press Release page - either standalone or within the About page - in order to allow easy access to these PRs.
• Book review for Citizens & Soldiers was published a short time before this PR was written, but will be mentioned in December's PR.
Active WIMB Sites
War Is My Business, Author