ATEN Technology Makes Pro-Level Livestreaming Made Easy with All-in-One Multi-Channel AV Mixer
UC9020 StreamLIVE™ Helps Users Create Professional Multi-Camera Productions
By: ATEN Technology, Inc.
The UC9020 offers users a simple, all-in-one TV-quality livestreaming solution that integrates dual-source 1080p video capture, 4K preview output, video switch, 1080p@60 stream broadcaster, video converter, video splitter and audio mixer in one compact box. Additionally, the ATEN OnAir™ App (https://apps.apple.com/
"Whether you want to be a YouTuber or livestream your gaming, conference or church event, the UC9020 allows users to create online content and livestream at the pro level. Small in size, but big on capability, the lightweight, compact solution is easy to use and addresses challenges like carrying around various AV equipment and cables or running complicated software that independent live streaming broadcasters and individual streamers encounter daily," said Aaron Johnson, senior product manager, ATEN Technology, Inc.
· Simplifies streaming workflow – integrates 1080p video capture, video switch, streaming encoder, video converter, video splitter and audio mixer all-in-one.
· Plug and play – no complicated setups or software settings necessary.
· Easy connect – built-in encoder and streaming server means users only need to connect to their video sources and network.
· Control and streaming in one – both control and stream functions built in.
· Go live, anywhere – compatible with every major platform and can livestream to two platforms at the same time
· No more post-production – ATEN OnAir App turns a user's iPad into a personal video editing suite.
Pricing and Availability
ATEN's StreamLive HD all-in-on multi-channel AV mixer is available for $1,100 MSRP through ATEN's distribution and reseller partners: http://www.aten.com/
The ATEN OnAir App is available on the App Store: https://apps.apple.com/
The UC9020 was awarded a 2019 Good Design Award and a 2019 COMPUTEX Best Choice award for its design and functionality. For more information, visit: https://www.aten.com/
MRB Public Relations for ATEN