SproutLoud named Best Marketing Platform by Street Fight
"Our North Star is being the Best Distributed Marketing Platform in the marketplace, hands down," said Gary Ritkes, president of SproutLoud. "Being recognized as an industry-leading innovator by Street Fight, for the second year in a row, validates the tremendous amount of investment, resources, and commitment that we dedicate to helping brands and their channel partners or locations compete and win in local markets."
SproutLoud's marketing automation platform was chosen as the winner, based on Street Fight's rigorous criteria:
• Ease of use, as evidenced by product UI/UX design and detailed by client testimonials
• Efficacy in addressing known industry challenge
• Cost-efficiency: Does the solution deliver sufficient return on investment (ROI) or replace a more costly solution for the user?
• Long-term potential: does it integrate with other solutions or show potential to grow its product suite; and is there a long-term need in the marketplace for this specific solution?
• Innovation: For the "most innovative" categories, we'll be looking for fresh thinking, risk-taking, and creative application of the latest technologies.
"Street Fight's charter is to educate the world on the innovation and best practices in local media, advertising, and commerce," said Mike Boland, Lead Analyst at Street Fight. "A key corollary to that mission is to recognize and award the innovators driving these sectors. We congratulate the winners and thank our panel of A-list judges for the tough job of evaluating such a strong, competitive field."
SproutLoud is a leading SaaS-based Through Channel Marketing Automation platform, designed to increase brand sales through partners in local markets. SproutLoud's advanced marketing automation technology simplifies every aspect of Distributed Marketing (https://sproutloud.com/
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-476-6211 x3
Elizabeth Vempala, Content Marketing Manager