Consorto UK CRE destinations for 2020
As 2020 approaches, now is a good time for commercial property buyers to check out options for UK investment destinations.
They feature city destinations that are among the most popular with Consorto users and markets that show strong fundamentals including economic growth potential, CRE investment opportunities and competitive returns.
Consorto Chief Executive Officer, Philip Verzun, says, "Despite uncertainty, the UK is still a preferred destination for global corporate real estate investors and is the number one destination on Consorto. Opportunities to add yield will likely remain the key focus for investors until more clarity is provided on the macroeconomic outlook. We have noticed an increased demand for locations outside London, where yields are more attractive."
The Consorto UK commercial property market destination picks for 2020 are:
· Achievable p.a. city centre office yields of 4.96%
· UK's second largest city with a population of more than 984,000
· Economy worth £28.1billion, up 27.7% in the last five years
· Office investment volumes up around a third on 10-year average in H1 2019
· Achievable p.a. city centre office yields of 4.72%
· UK's seventh largest city with a population of over 591,000
· Glasgow aims to be the most productive UK city economy by 2023
· Named Cultural and Creative capital of the UK and top for new jobs
· Achievable p.a. city centre office yields of 5.2%
· UK's eighth largest city with a population of over 500,000
· £250 million, 50-hectare Leicester Waterside scheme provides investment opportunities
· Student accommodation in demand from 30,000 students
· Achievable p.a. city centre office yields of 5.8%
· UK's third largest city with a population of more than 864,000
· City attracts more than £1 billion a year in investment
· Up to 2million square feet of new commercial space planned
· Achievable p.a. city centre office yields of 5.85%
· UK's fifth largest city with a population of more than 685,300
· Strong demand for student accommodation from 63,000 students at two universities
· Major opportunities in the £500m Heart of the City II plan, which totals 1.5 million square feet of development.
Consorto at http://www.consorto.com is the fastest-growing pan-European commercial proptech B2B online marketplace. The digital platform features CRE listings from office, industrial, retail, hotels and resorts, land, mixed use, special purpose and development sectors.
Users register for free (https://www.consorto.com/
Consorto CEO Philip Verzun on +31 6 47875175