News By Tag
News By Place
How do I Change my PayPal Password
Cybercrimes are increasing at a rapid speed forcing the users to change the password of their PayPal account frequently. If you are the one who is looking forward to changing the password but is unaware of the process, do not worry as we will provide you with the information.
Password Change Process:
• The first step that a user can take is to log in to your PayPal account.
• Then, you have to click on the profile that you will find at the top of the page.
• The next step that can be taken by you is to click on "Change" in the password section of your account.
• Now, select the one that you want to change. As you are interested in changing the password of your account, select "Password" and then click on "Edit".
• You can be asked certain questions that will help in verifying the ownership of the account. You have to supply the information and then click on "Submit".
• The next step is to fill the current password in the box named "Current password". For changing the password of your account, enter the new password and re-enter it to confirm.
• Click on save. Your password will change.
The aforementioned steps were of the PayPal password change process. You can connect with PayPal support to get further information on this topic. We assure you of perfect solution.
1 888 323 0333