Les Fleurs de Bach USA French Fragrance Collection Envelops both Beauty and Wellness
The only perfumes, toiletries and fragrances that possess French wellness and healing flower remedies
This collection is the company's first Ecocert certified natural and organic fragrances available in North America, and the only ones containing French flower essences first credited with healing properties more than 85 years ago.
"We are pleased to introduce in North America the Les Fleurs de Bach USA Collection from Elixirs & Co. of Paris, just in time for the season of gift-giving,"
Directly From Nature distributes a lineup of trusted natural and organic cosmetics, and products for wellness, healing and beauty from select U.S. and European brands.
One of the collection's most popular items is Eau de Parfum Présence de Bach by Elixir & Co.. Présence de Bach is a beautifully blended fresh, flowery and refreshing perfume that brings a feeling of well-being, balance, and harmony, thanks to its exclusive blend of organic French Flower essences.
Among the French healing flower essences is oak, to overcome feeling exhausted; honeysuckle, for breaking from the past; clematis, to overcome disinterest;
Directly From Nature's homeopathic and natural products have a strong following among celebrities. For example, regarding the original Bach Flower Remedies:
• Jennifer Anniston says it keeps her cool under pressure.
• Cate Blanchett says that she swears by it.
• Martha Stewart says that she uses Rescue Remedy and Rescue Sleep.
• Jennifer Meyer Maguire recommends Rescue Remedy by Bach: "a homeopathic spray that instantly calms you down when you're stressed out."
• Shannon Beador from Housewives of Orange County says that she uses and recommends Rescue Remedy and the Bach Flower Remedies.
• Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz have recommend Rescue Remedy on their TV shows.
• Selma Hayek mentioned in InStyle magazine that she uses Rescue Pastilles to help with crazy busy days, to keep her calm.
• Emma Watson says about Rescue Remedy, "A few drops under my tongue before I go out calms me down. It's in my makeup bag all the time."
• Jay McCarrol, the winner of the reality TV show Project Runway, says that he used Rescue Remedy on the show's grand finale.
• Penelope Ann Miller, star in Lifetime's The College Admissions Scandal, said in a US Maganzine, "What's in my bag", that she carries Rescue Remedy spray.
Directly From Nature is distinguished for its knowledgeable live customer service for both consumers and resellers. Consumers and resellers may place their orders on the website, by phone, email, or by fax.
For more information contact Bettina Rasmussen at 800.214.2850 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us in Social Media at @LesFleursDeBachUSA and @DirectlyFromNature, or the websites http://www.DirectlyFromNature.com and http://www.LesFleursDeBachUSA.com
Page Updated Last on: Nov 27, 2019