ATEN Expands KVM over IP Extender Series
New Models Add Innovative 4K DisplayPort Capabilities and Air Traffic Control-specific Functionalities
Solutions for the Control Room of the Future
KE9950/KE9952 4K DisplayPort Single Display KVM over IP Extender
ATEN's 4K DisplayPort/
· Delivers video quality up to 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz, 4:4:4); compatible with HDCP, as well as flawless and lossless video compression quality with extremely low latency.
· Provides fast-switching, secured data transmission (with AES 128-bit encryption) for flawless video quality and visually lossless video compression.
· Supports both extender and matrix modes for multi-display installations and video wall applications.
The ATEN KE6910 / KE6912 2K DVI-D Dual Link KVM over IP Extender
Designed for the air traffic control (ATC) industry, ATEN's DVI-D Dual Link Single Display KVM over IP Extenders have exclusive features including 2Kx2K video resolution, with uninterrupted reliability and efficient monitoring and management for real time operation and decision-making.
· Delivers video resolutions up to 2560 x 2048 @50Hz, including resolutions of 2560x1600 @60Hz and 2048x2048 @60Hz.
· Adaptive Fast Switching – automatically fast switches between different Tx video resolutions on a Rx display within 0.3 seconds.
· "Push" and "Pull" – share content instantly with one click.
· Supports power/network failover (2 DC jacks for KE6910 and 1 DC jack + PoE for KE6912; 1 RJ45 and 1 SFP fiber for network failover).
"The new KVM over IP Extenders allow ATEN's innovative KVM over IP Matrix System to support the most popular video interfaces (DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI) to fulfill demands from most control room environments, while also providing advanced features and functionalities to meet the specific demands of 24/7 ATC environments,"
Products, service names, and company logos mentioned herein may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
MRB Public Relations for ATEN