Gmail Sync is Disabled by your Administrator
Although Gmail is among the best email clients on the internet, there are times when a user faces sync errors. For proper use of Gmail services, a user must resolve Gmail sync error.
Get info about Gmail sync error?
If the Gmail app is not syncing automatically, a user might experience some issues. Some of them are mentioned below:
• Unable to send mail
• Not receiving new mails
• Error message of account not synced
• Gmail app working slow
How to enable Gmail sync?
In case, if the Gmail sync is disabled by the system administrator, the user is required to enable it. Below mentioned are the steps for enabling Gmail sync as an administrator:
• First step is to open Google chrome browser.
• Then, open the admin login page of Google.
• The administrator email address is entered and click Next.
• Enter password for account and click Next.
• After that, click apps icon in the upper-right side.
• Then, click the additional Google services option.
• Now, click Turn on sync button.
• Further, click the button of Edit Service.
• Finally, select the user group and click on the ON button.
If still Gmail sync is experiencing problem, the technical support of Google can be contacted. The support team can be reached using the contact details provided Google website.