News By Tag
News By Location
Gmail Account is Disabled How to Enable
If you have landed here to find an answer to your question then you are totally at the correct place. This article is tailor-made for you and will be providing full-proof steps to solve your issue. Your Google account may be disabled due to many reasons like some suspecting activities, no logging into the account since a very long period etc.
And there can be several other reasons when you face such an issue. So, to get rid of such issue you may follow the steps below.
Simple Steps to Enable Your Google Account!
• Open a web browser and go to Google account from its search bar.
• Enter the username in the sign-in page and then tap "Next".
• Tap on "Forgot Password?" option from the bottom of the password field.
• You will be redirected to Google recovery page where you will be asked to select any one option of recovery.
• You can select the option of recovery using email and enter the alternate email in the space and tap "Send Email".
• Check the inbox and open the link received to you and enter the same in the recovery page and tap "Next",
• Google will check the verification code and allow you to create a new password.
• Make sure that you enter a strong password and tap "OK" to confirm.
Hence, with the help of the above steps, you can activate your Google account.