How Much Does It Cost To Hire an SEO Freelance Consultant?
It's impossible to provide an accurate sliding scale of costs as every website is unique, therefore it follows that every website quotation is unique. Learn exactly what information is required for accurate SEO prices for Google ranking.
By: SEO Freelancer UK Nina Payne
Other companies have been working hard at their SEO for years before you've even thought of starting so sometimes learning DIY SEO isn't enough to outwit and outrank your competitor's websites. Your next decision would be to hire a Freelance SEO Consultant. But how much does it cost?
Providing Information in 10 Questions
A freelance SEO will require essential information to provide an accurate cost proposal. A local hairdresser or dog walker will be easier to rank in Search Engines when compared to an eCommerce website online store targeting a whole country - that's logical, correct?
• Domain Age - Google trusts domains that are 2 years of age and older.
• How many months have you been tracking your target Search Terms / Keywords for - have they flat lined or dropped recently.
• What are your target Search Terms and Geographical areas?
• Looking in Google are you in the first 10 pages of SERPs for your target Search Terms?
• Competitors website - Who do you carry envy for, who is ranking high in SERPs for your target Search Terms.
• Have you had any previous paid SEO work carried out - A blank canvas is easier to work with than undoing outdated SEO methods like buying cheap backlinks.
• What do you know about SEO - What is a Meta Title, have you used Yoast for Wordpress.
• How are your content writing skills for on-page SEO, can you write 500 words on your products or services for a blog article or press release?
• Size matters - Do you know how to find the total number of pages your website has? How to compare to a competitor's website size?
• Would you prefer to learn SEO or hire a Freelancer to carry out the work behind the scenes? Most people say "A bit of both"
A talented SEO with over a decade of experience will offer an hourly rate that's higher than an SEO who is just starting out as a freelancer. An experienced SEO will also offer fixed price packages, remember to ask for an SEO package with a 30 Day Trial and No Contract.
Visit the SEO Lady for a no-contract one-off SEO Skype Consultations: