2150 S A1A, Vero Beach, FL
- Nov. 8, 2019
-- Concierge Auctions announced today five successful auctions as this month's global sale kicked off live in Hong Kong. Bidding opened digitally and culminated November 7EST/8HST—with an 83 percent sell-through rate—at a live event held at The Clipper Lounge at the famed The Peninsula Hotel, one of Hong Kong's most luxurious hotels and the brand's flagship property. The showcase of top-tier properties featured offerings in California, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Florida. Most notably was the auction of 2150 S A1A, which when closed, will break the record for the highest price sale in Vero Beach, Florida in over 20 months.
"Yesterday's sale was a huge success. With bidders from around the world, we shattered our sales estimates, achieved an 83% sale-through rate, broke a record sale price in Vero Beach—and, we're not done yet," stated Chairman Chad Roffers. "Even more properties are slated to auction next week in coordination with another live event in Hong Kong. This second sale date was a derivative of the unprecedented interest we received from sellers from across the globe, and there's still time for buyers to register to bid for what is set to culminate as the largest luxury property auction ever."
Concierge Auctions' global sale will conclude November 15EST/16HST with nine more properties spanning three countries and seven U.S. states. Bidding will open digitally prior via its online marketplace, ConciergeAuctions.com, to allow global buyers the ability to participate alongside attendees at the event in Hong Kong.
This is the firm's seventh sale to date designed to target high-net-worth Chinese real estate buyers, with exposure via Concierge Auctions' proven global platform—plus additional international outreach.
Properties include:La Paz, Near Marbella, Spain
Maison de Cap, 15 Smithcliffs Road, Laguna Beach, California
- In cooperation with Doris Neuenschwander Garcia and Carlos Hilario Garcia of Absolute Prestige.
- Previously Offered for €5.55M. No Reserve.
1581 Wood Road, Aspen/Snowmass, Colorado
- In cooperation with Kim Walker of COMPASS.
- Previously Offered for $11.7M. No Reserve.
Green Key Estate, 4252 Green Key Road, Tampa Bay Area, Florida
- In cooperation with Craig Morris and Andrew Roberts of Aspen Snowmass Sotheby's International Realty.
- Previously Offered for $6.35M. No Reserve.
1310 Gibbons Road S Lots 1 & 2, Dallas/Fort Worth Area, Texas
- In cooperation with Evan Pedone of Engel and Volkers Madiera Beach.
- Previously Offered for $3.5M. No Reserve.
102 Crescent Road NW, Crescent Heights, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- In cooperation with Caroline Summers of Briggs Freeman Sotheby's International Realty.
- Previously Offered for $3.75M. No Reserve.
Angelwalk Valley, 291 Valley Cruise Lane, Near Huntsville, Alabama
- In cooperation with Corinne Poffenroth of Sotheby's International Realty.
- Previously Offered for $10,888,888 CAD. No Reserve.
331 Winding Way, Lake Tahoe, Nevada
- In cooperation with Christine Wicks and Nicole Hartenbach of Keller Williams Huntsville.
- Previously Offered for $4M. No Reserve.
7202 N Clearwater Parkway, Paradise Valley, Arizona
- In cooperation with Jean Merkelbach of Engel and Volkers.
- Previously Offered for $1.95M. No Reserve.
- In cooperation with Melanie Chirco of Launch Real Estate.
- Previously Offered for $3.75M. Reserve $2.095M.
As part of Concierge Auctions' Key for Key® giving program in partnership with Giveback Homes, the closing will result in a new home built for a family in need.
Concierge Auctions offers a commission to the buyers' representing real estate agents. See Auction Terms and Conditions for full details. For more information, visit ConciergeAuctions.com
or call +18.104.22.16840.About Concierge Auctions
Concierge Auctions is the largest luxury real estate marketplace in the world, powered by state-of-the-
art technology. Since its inception in 2008, the firm has generated billions of dollars in sales, broken world records for the highest priced homes ever achieved at auction, and is active in 40 U.S. states/territories and 27 countries. Concierge curates the most prestigious properties globally, matches them with qualified buyers, and facilitates transparent, market-driven transactions in an expedited timeframe. The firm owns arguably the most comprehensive and intelligent database of high-net-worth real estate buyers and sellers in the world. As a six-time honoree to the annual Inc. Magazine list of America's fastest-growing companies, it now joins the Inc5000 Hall of Fame; was named No. 38 on the 2018 Entrepreneur 360™ List recognizing 360 small businesses every year that are mastering the art of and science of growing a business in the areas of impact, innovation, growth, leadership, and business valuation; and has contributed more than 200 homes to-date as part of its Key for Key® giving program in partnership with Giveback Homes, which guarantees that for every property the company sells, a new home will be built for a family in need. For more information visit conciergeauctions.com.