Now Open: 2020 Volunteer Management Progress Report Survey
Take the Survey and Get Actionable Benchmarks for Your Nonprofit's Volunteer Strategy
"As nonprofits seek to enhance their volunteer engagement strategies, they often struggle with setting realistic expectations,"
In this special "benchmarking"
• Current capacity levels for volunteers placed around the world
• Training requirements for new and continuing volunteers
• Current technology platforms, tools, and frequency of use
• Top challenges for leaders of volunteer management professionals
• Salary & budget trends, cross tabbed by agency characteristics
Johnson believes the volunteer management field needs this survey. Although researchers have conducted similar studies, none have attempted to understand trends over time through evolving data. In addition, volunteer resource managers benefit from hearing their colleagues' perspectives, and nonprofit organizations need clear benchmarks to help them make informed decisions.
The survey takes less that 15 minutes to complete and is open through November 21, 2019. All participants will get exclusive access to an early-results, sneak-peak webinar on January 9.
For more information, go to: https://volpro.net/