A New Podcast Released Called Nursing & Midwifery Emporium Podcast
A nursing podcast aimed at reducing burnout and retaining nurses in the profession has been released so nurses live their best nursing life
By: Nurse Manager HQ
"The role of nurses & midwives is high in emotional labour, so Nicole Nash-Arnold and I saw a real need for a platform that gives them the information to get the most out of this nursing life" says Sue Walker, founder at the Nursing CPD Institute. A 2012 study of 61,000 nurses in England showed that 42% self-reported burnout. That paper also revealed that well-managed working environments can be directly linked to better care and high patient satisfaction.
Experts interviewed on the Nursing & Midwifery Emporium Podcast include.
· Wellness & Lifestyle experts to manage stress & burnout
· Financial & retirement experts for planning advice
· Career coaching experts to provide direction on career advancement
· Nursing education providers to support nurses & midwives on reigniting the passion for nursing
· Showcase inspirational nurses and their achievements
The Nursing & Midwifery Emporium Podcast is available now for download from services including Apple, Google Podcast & Spotify. For more information on the Nursing & Midwifery Emporium Podcast visit www.nmemporium.com
About Nurse Manager HQ & the Nursing CPD Institute: The Nursing CPD Institute provides an online education platform to meet nurses' & midwives' education needs. With their sister site, the Nurses for Nurses Network (https://www.nfnn.com.au/