How do I Reboot my Computer in Safe Mode
To resolve common issues with PC, a user can start computer in a safe mode. The issues related to malware and data theft can be easily diagnosed in the safe mode. Nowadays, as Windows 10 is being used in most of the computers, there are different ways to enter Safe Mode.
Steps to Reboot computer in Safe Mode
In order to diagnose and resolve the issues, a user can try rebooting the hardware device. There are two different ways to boot a computer in safe mode of Windows, as mentioned below:
Safe mode from sign-in screen
• Restart the computer.
• The power option is selected on the sign-in screen and restart holding the shift key.
• The computer will be restarted with on-screen options. Here Troubleshoot is selected, then Advanced options, Startup settings and finally restart.
• Finally, safe mode is selected.
Safe mode from blank screen
• The user needs to hold the Windows key while pressing Ctrl, Shift +B.
• There will be a dim screen, flutter or a beep, which indicated that the Windows is trying to refresh.
If still the issue persists or any query is there, a user can contact computer support.