Foxon Media's TSAM Boston taking place 14 November at The State Room, Boston U.S
TSAM Boston is back for asset managers, fund advisors, solution providers & the wider investment community to come together for 1 day of exceptional content.
By: Foxon Media
At The Summit for Asset Management (TSAM) 250 buy-side professionals will gather to share success stories, hear the latest developments and learn how to perfect their investment operations.
The day will consist of 4 outstanding keynote sessions, a bustling exhibition hall, presentations, panel discussions and demos across 4 dedicated streams:
• Technology & Operations
• Marketing & Client Service
• Data Management
• Risk & Performance
This year, speakers include:
- Thomas Pening, Director, Marketing Intelligence & Technology, John Hancock Investment Management
- Jay Wightman, Head of Digital Experience, John Hancock Investment Management
- Martin Lange, Director, CX Strategy, BNY Mellon
- Stephen Selver, Chief Executive Officer, Bramshill Investments
The TSAM Boston website has all the information on the event on the 14th November. See all speakers and download the agenda - www.tsamboston.com. Email email@example.com for details on complimentary guest passes for buy-side professionals.