The Goddard School Preschools Determine The Top 10 Educational, STEAM-Based Toys for 2019
The Nation's Leading Preschool System Selects the Best Educational Toys Just in Time for the Holidays.
By: The Goddard School
Submissions from the world's leading toy manufacturers were reviewed by The Goddard School Toy Test Committee, a team of early childhood education experts. The committee judged each submission by the toy's ability to encourage interaction and child-initiated play as well as how well it promoted creativity and collaboration while maintaining the children's interest.
The committee selected 50 Goddard Schools to receive toys for six-week-old to six-year-old children to play with and critique. During the campaign, these toy testers evaluated the toys with the help of their teachers, and then they selected their favorite toys. GSI compiled the results.
The following are the Top 10 Preschooler-
· Playmonster – Oibo, Set of 3 Primary Colors;
· Manhattan Toy Company – Wimmer-Ferguson, Stim Mobile To Go Travel Toy;
· Mattel, Inc. – Fisher-Price, Linkimals Smooth Moves Sloth;
· Leapfrog, Learn and Groove Dancing Panda;
· VTECH, Latches & Doors Busy Board;
· Leapfrog, Leapbuilders ABC Smart House;
· Leapfrog, Smart Sizzlin' BBQ Grill;
· Melissa & Doug. Take-Along Town;
· Playmonster, Orangutwang;
· Quercetti, Peg Brite.
"The Goddard School's Preschooler-
The public can now vote for 2019's winning toy by visiting The Goddard School's Toy Test page (http://www.goddardschool.com/
Courtney Heimbuck, Konnect Agency