LDTC LAB Series Instruments Improve Laser Diode System Performance
The LDTC LAB series combines low noise, high-end digital laser control with an IntelliTune® smart temperature controller. For stable wavelength, stable temperature, stable laser diode current or low noise, these offer the best performance and value.
By: Wavelength Electronics, Inc.
The intuitive touchscreen interface and IntelliTune®
• Low Noise for Narrow Linewidth
• High Temperature Stability for Stable Wavelength
• High Laser Current Stability for Repeatable Scans
• Temperature stability better than 0.0009°C
• Laser cumulative current noise of 7 μA RMS
• Noise current density 30 nA/√Hz
• CC mode bandwidth of 450 kHz
• The touch-screen interface makes operation intuitive and simple.
• Load failure protection
• Over- and under-temperature limits on the load
• Current/voltage limits for both TEC and laser
• Automatic laser shutdown upon TEC error available
• Supports A, B and C type lasers
• Compatible with most temperature sensors
For more information visit https://www.teamwavelength.com.