Vandeventer Black Gears Up for its 2nd Mid-Atlantic Capital Sources Forum in Norfolk
By: Vandeventer Black LLP
The MACS Forum is a unique opportunity for business owners, private investors, and professionals to acquire valuable insight on topics such as the current business climate and financial environment, non-traditional lending, how and when to sell a company, utilizing equity wisely, valuation of a company, among others. Scheduled speakers include:
• Anil Nair, Ph.D., Professor & Chair of the Department of Management, The Strome College of Business at Old Dominion University
• Clint Minarik, Senior Vice President, Dollar Bank
• Nicholas C. Zagotta, General Partner, Jackson Lending, L.P.
• David R. Stephens, President & Founder, Legacy Business Advisors
• David Siegel, CPA, Director, Transaction Advisory Services Group, Cherry Bekaert LLP
• John Richards, Managing Director, Berkadia - a Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group Company
• Scott Upton, Managing Director, ICG Capital Securities, LLC
• Tracy Gregorio, Partner, G2 Ops, Inc.
Chris Topping of 504 Capital Corporation will act as Moderator. In addition, the Managing Partner of Vandeventer Black LLP, Michael L. Sterling, will be presenting the Vandeventer Black Award for Excellence in Business Strategy to Tracy Gregorio, recognizing her innovative business thinking and successful execution.
The Forum is supported by Legacy Business Advisors, 504 Capital Corporation, Cherry Bekaert LLP, Strome College of Business at Old Dominion University, and Virginia Community Capital. For more information and to register, please visit macsforum.com (http://www.macsforum.com).
About Vandeventer Black LLP
Vandeventer Black LLP is a dynamic business and litigation law firm established in 1883 that is dedicated to responsiveness and results while delivering internationally recognized legal solutions. Headquartered in the commercial gateway of Norfolk, Virginia, its accomplished attorneys assist clients from offices located in Virginia, North Carolina, and Germany.
About MACS Forum
The Mid-Atlantic Capital Sources Forum (MACS Forum) provides a venue for the much-needed dialogue between companies and capital sources about the great opportunities available in this region. Rather than a typical investor conference where companies give pitches, the Forum features speakers representing various capital sources.
Originated by Vandeventer Black LLP, the MACS Forum provides leading information on how to find and use capital for growth, value creation, investment criteria, transaction structures, and investment climate.