News By Tag
News By Place
New speaker Joël Meggelaars joins SMi's Benelux Infrastructure Forum 2019 in Amsterdam
SMi Reports: Attendee line up and new speaker announced for the 18th Annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum, in Amsterdam, Netherlands, taking place in less than four weeks.
By: SMi Group
Places are becoming increasingly limited as the forum draws closer, interested parties are urged to register to secure their place at www.beneluxconf.com/
This year the forum will bring together experts from:
Rebel Group, Macquarie Capital, NN Investment Partners, Port of Amsterdam, Perpetuum Energy Partners, Rebel Finance & Transactions BV, Simmons & Simmons, KfW IPEX-Bank GmbH, DG ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL AFFAIRS, SMBC Europe Limited Amsterdam Branch, Allianz Global Investors, NORD/LB, Port of Rotterdam, Stichting Platform Geothermie, ABN AMRO Bank N.V, PMV NV, BESIX Group, Green Giraffe, Ministry of Finance - Netherlands, DNV GL, Orsted, Capital Dynamics Ltd, Van Oord Finance BV and many more.
Key topics of discussion includes:
• Investment Opportunities in the Benelux Region
• Solutions to Ensure Successful Offshore Wind Projects
• Infrastructure Project risk Management and Mitigation
• Developments and Investments Opportunities in Port Infrastructure
• Emerging Technology - Green Hydrogen
• New Developments in Digital Infrastructure
• Emerging Markets - Geothermal
In addition to that, SMi are pleased to announce a new speaker and session, Joël Meggelaars, Senior Regulatory Affairs & Stakeholder Manager, Ørsted, based in the Netherlands.
Joël's presentation will be on 'Offshore wind in NL: challenges and opportunities from a regulatory perspective' covering:
• What does the NL Climate Agreement offer to the offshore wind sector?
• Revision of the offshore wind act: what will change for investors?
• A North Sea Agreement – implications on individual projects and future build-out of offshore wind
• Looking beyond the 2030 offshore wind roadmap
The event brochure with the full agenda is available to download online at www.beneluxconf.com/
Proudly Sponsored by: Capital Dynamics
For sponsorship and exhibition enquiries, contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or agibbons@smi-
For media enquiries, please contact Simi Sapal on +44 (0) 207 827 6162 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Benelux Infrastructure Forum
20–21 November 2019
Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandt Park, Netherlands