Interactive workshops announced for SMi's 14th Annual Parallel Trade Conference 2020
SMi Reports: Overview of the workshops for Europe's only Parallel Trade conference and exhibition taking place in February 2020 in London.
By: SMi Group
Registration is live on the website and a saving of £400 is available for bookings made before 31st October 2019 www.parallel-
With that said, this year's agenda will also include 2 interactive workshops prior to the conference, commencing on 3rd February. This workshop will focus on Parallel Trade and potential impact of Brexit.
The workshop will briefly go over the background on Parallel Trade, products of interest and explore trade across boarders (both ways). There will also be a review for 2020 regarding the stock shortages & FMD challenges faced during 2019.
Two pre-conference interactive workshops
Workshop A: 'Parallel Trade and Brexit… Where are we now?' by Tushar Patel, Principal Consultant, Key Pharmaceuticals Ltd covering:
• Update strategies for changes from Brexit
• Learn from others in the workshop about their experiences and learning (good & bad)
• Discover potential gaps and opportunities on offer for Parallel Trade for the future
Workshop B: 'Understanding IP, regulatory and competition law issues in pharmaceutical parallel trade' by John Schmidt, Partner, Antitrust, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer covering:
• Explore in depth how IP, regulatory and competition law can affect parallel trade in the pharmaceutical industry
• Provide insight into the potential competition law issues raised by strategies to manage parallel trade, the use of trademark and patent rights to prevent the sale of repackaged parallel imports
• Assess how regulatory notifi cations can be monitored to assess risk
For the full agenda and speaker line-up, the brochure is available to download online. Register at www.parallel-
Parallel Trade Conference 2020
4th-5th February 2020
--- ENDS –
To sponsor or exhibit, contact Alia Malick on +44 (0)20 7827 6168
For delegate enquiries contact Daniel Douhan on +44 (0)20 7827 6024